Home – NBA2k Tests Forums Forum Point Guard Attribute Caps with Weights and Wingspans

This topic contains 30 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Jaime Joseph 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Nba2kLabShawn
    Keymaster

The tool exists here: https://www.nba2klab.com/nba-2k19-premium-attribute-caps/ Please reply to this post if you see anything incorrect in the tool.

Anonymous

There is aan error that shows that there is a 63 point difference in rebounding between two sharpshooting playmakers just an inch different in height. Also shows green for 70 and red for 71 attribute rating when compared to each other

GETTHECHEESE
    Participant

Is this only Pg? No option for SG

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

SG’s are coming. Centers will be next though, then probably SFs

Trevor Hilberdink
    Participant

I found an error with a 6’6 pure shot creator min wingspan min weight. It shows a standing dunk of 88 and a contact dunk of 85. To put that in perspective, a pure slasher with the same physical measurements has 71 standing and 68 contact dunk.

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

Putting this on here so I don’t forget. Playmaking Shot creator 6’4 Ball control and Post Offense is off

Logan Gouthiere
    Participant

6’6 post scoring shot creator
    Default weight
    Min wingspan has higher steals than default 78 is definitely too high

Carson Schwartzhoff
    Participant

I believe that there is a mistake with the moving mid range shot on pure athletic power forwards, 6’10”, Max weight and wingspan

Seb Crow
    Participant

Play shot 6‘5 ball control is wrong

Adam Lorenz
    Participant

Just curious I was looking at your recommended builds and put in the 6’4″ playmaking shot creator and when I’m in the premium attribute tool when the wing span is set to minimum versus default the ball control is showing higher on the default wing, I felt like shorter wingspan meant better ball control.

Askaletti
    Participant

Moving mid-range of pure athletic PF is 90

David Jones
    Participant

I am comparing SF lockdowns at 6’10. When I choose min. wingspan for one of the builds it moves you to 80 ovr for speed with ball which is +20 from what is shown on default.

Sam Fatungase
    Participant

There is an error with 6’9 SF Defender/Slasher max weight and arms. The block attribute is a 99 but it goes back down to 91 on a 6’10?

Trey Lowery
    Participant

Shot creating primary post scoring secondary at default wingspan has 89 shot contest at any height. Minimum and max wingspan have accurate shot contest ratings

Jvest18
    Participant

6’4 pg pure sharp vs 6’3 pg pure sharp. both min. weight and span. 6’4 has 9 less contested mid. even a 6’5 has 10 less contested mid. either those are correct and the 6’3 stats are just wrong or something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.