Home – NBA2k Tests Forums Forum I don't know what build to create for me. Need help.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Panic_ADRIMAN 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Panic_ADRIMAN
    Participant

Hi!

I mainly play park with one friend (a Pure Post Scorer C) in 3vs3. No matter what build I am playing, I always find myself having to fill the role of the ballhandler and playmaker (even if I am a Stretch) because of the random teammates.

I like to dribble and make plays, drive, shoot and love to play defense. So today I decided that maybe some kind of Point Forward would be good for me (I play better with taller players so no guards). Experimenting in the My Career creation I came across this Two-Way Point Forward: 6’7″ 185 lbs minimum wingspan. He cap at 86 ball control, 81 speed with ball, 80+ layups, 72 driving dunk, 78 open mid, 76 open three, 76 steal, 66 block, 80 vertical, 86 lateral quickness, 88 speed, 86 acceleration and 60 strength. Thoughts?

Should I just commit to a 6’8″ Pure Point Forward and rely solely on IQ to play D? How is the dunking and the shooting in this one? The Two-Way even gets bronze Corner.

How good is a 6’10” Pure Point Forward? And a Slashing Point Forward? Maybe I should be a Playmaking Shot Creator?

Thank you!

P.S. 1: I loved my 6’7″ Outside PG from 2k16 and that is the player I would like to replicate.

P.S. 2:Sorry for the long post.

You do not have access to this content.