Home – NBA2k Tests Forums Forum Best Jumpshot for my build?

This topic contains 136 replies, has 117 voices, and was last updated by  gelatitan 3 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author

Eddie Danilov
    Participant

Hey Guys, I just made a 3PT Shooting, Pass Ball Handling – PG – 6’3 – Currently has 86 RatingOpen Three, What is the best full jumpshot to make?

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

I would use Base 49 with Gay/Bird 50/50 Full speed (Very quick)

Eddie Danilov
    Participant

I cant seem to get green releases in Pro AM with it. Maybe it’s took quick for me? I’m not sure. I think it’s because of the lag delay on Pro AM. I always get late. Basically the bar goes all the way up and a bit back down. When I release early, i get to early. Can’t get that jumpshot down. Any advice Matt?

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

Try slowing it down a notch and see if thats more comfortable. The input lag always throws some shots off

Mufatah Staten
    Participant

I have a sharpshooting shot creator and i need some help finding a shot he is 6’4

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

What is your open three?

Mufatah Staten
    Participant

86 i have two hall of fame badges the rest is gold and silver midrange is in the 90s still having trouble shooting…

NBA2KLabMatt
    Keymaster

did you try 49? I would try that or 65. If those are too slow then try Aldridge

Daniel cruz
    Participant

Need a shhot for a pg playsharp open 3 80

Anthony DaGreat
    Participant

Im a puresharp hall of fame limitless range, catch n shoot, and deep range deadeye base 49 not working

Hairold Jimenez
    Participant

Hello I have a 6’6 point guard he is a primary Sharpshooter secondary Slasher standing 3 is at 81 and i always use a boost on my jumpshot I’m currently using base 8 but it’s too inconsistent I have all my shooting badges on gold I am a 91 overall and I’m looking for a more consistent shot can you help please

Dawn Shelton
    Participant

I made a two way shot creator sf 6’6 and i just cannot find a consistent shot for him. Help

Tim Holt
    Participant

Best shot for 6 10 sf sharpshooting shot creator 79 open 3

richard zirkle
    Participant

Honestly if you are a Puresharp and missing open 3’s its not your base it’s probably because you are holding the shoot button as the ball is coming to you. DON’T DO THAT!. wait till the ball enters your hands then start your shot. Also why TF are you shooting with a button? Pull that right thumbstick down to shoot and bask in all the greens. I hope this doesn’t help as I love seeing all these sharps missing wide open 3s on the opposing team. 😛

Julian Maddox
    Participant

I have a 6’10 shot sharp looking for a good set shot any suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.